Re: [guyanese_genealogy] CatherineKing87211@yahoo.com:Block Addresses

  • M'lilwana Osanku
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
      I am afraid this sort of behavior is only too commonplace in this world in which you and I are dwelling in at the moment.  The behavior of such persons is simply too uncouth – too objectionable - too rude and ridiculous - very asinine behavior.
      However, I would suggest you simply hit the delete icon and disregard the content of their email - list them as spam and place them in your in your list of Block Addresses from which you don't want to receive mail. I would also recommend you find the resolve to continue the process of seeking knowledge of self – and an understanding of your heritage - your personal story and that of your representatives in various eras of the existence of your people.
      Please note those two email addresses are not subscribed to this forum. If they were found they would have been ejected immediately....

      olinda6322 wrote:
      Dear M'lilwana,

      I am very sorry that I have to suspend any ancestral search to sort
      out a crazy moron who invaded my website yesterday.
      The site is that of CatherineKing87211@ yahoo.com and her accomplice
      " W "<flcmynrr87221@ hotmail.com - who target people on the web to
      advertise for lesbian and used my name as a website -
      www.linda.charmingm eeting.com. website.

      I am not part of this group and also not one of 'them'. How dare she
      put this website in my mailbox. I am a respected grandmother and a
      mother of three children. I do not engage in these immoral tatics.

      I am a woman of God and I will not tolerate preverted people. I have
      never been so insulted. Let them go and do their business with
      pervents like themselves somewhere else. We are guyanese people and
      we are not part of this eurocentric weird society who have a poor
      sense of cultural identity and good moral values.

      This message must be circulated for all Guyanese members who are
      searching for their family ancestry.

      I am very upset about thte situation and I will never want to
      encounter this again.

      M'lilwana Osanku <nabaclisman@ gmail.com>
      .

      "Only God Can Judge Us, Either Love Us or Leave Us Alone, May be you’ll Love Us When We Die . If You Can't Respect That Your Whole Perspective Is Wack." Mlilwana Osanku

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16, 2008
        Hello Linda

        I am sorry to hear of the trouble you have had, have you managed to get it sorted ?

        I hope you have managed to shake off these unsavoury people and are able to get back to your Genealogical research.

        If you are able to find any of their personal details, i would consider taking legal action against them.

        It is a great shame that such people exist, our sister Website at Rootsweb (now Ancestry) had been spammed so badly we had to take the message board down for a long time, we now have a online forum which is safe and spam free but for a very long time we had no facility for those who wanted to post information about their Ancestors thanks to these imbeciles so i understand what you have had to put up with.

        Thanks for warning us as well, if we see any E-Mails from the above addresses we will delete them.

        (One of the Moderators)