RE:Collin Edwards

  • queensbaby1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2008
      I have been trying to find my descendants in Guyana. My grandmother who
      is going to be 90 in April was able to give me the names of the family
      tree up until the person who started our family. His name is Collin
      Edwards and he was a slave who came from England in the 1800's. I think
      he was one of the people who started Lodge Village. I don't know how to
      go about trying to find census info. Can anybody lead me on the right
      path on how to start my search? The other glitch to this is that I'm in
      the U.S. and have no way of going to Guyana....Thanks....