Carelessness Not Intentional: Please Accept My Sincere Apologizes

  • Mlilwana Osanku
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Carelessness Not Intentional: Please Accept My Sincere Apologizes

      I intended not to make such errors. However, I carelessly committed as
      such. I plead guilty by reason of being human being and there would
      occasionally make mistakes. Thanks for pulling me up. It is highly
      appreciated. I fully accept the reprimand, one hundred percent.