STILL SEARCHING AND HOPING

  • gt2dbone30
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      My name is Angela James I'm a descandant of Charles Hollingsworth and
      Amelia Reece

      nee Hollingsworth (my great-grand parents) and Milton Hollingsworth
      (my grandfather). I'm

      interested in any information you may have on either one of them. I
      was told my great-

      grandfather migrated from Barbados to Guyana formerly known as
      British Guiana. My great-

      grandfather was married to a woman from Plaisance by the name of
      Amelia Reece. I have

      no information on my great grandmother besides her name and where she
      was from. I have

      no idea if she had any brothers or sisters, where her family
      orginated from or where they are

      today. My grandfather's wife was Mary Jefferally-Hollingsworth. They
      had 4 children Yvonne

      Hollingsworth-Laing whose married to Tucker Laing from Buxton they
      migrated to England,

      Amelia Hollingsworth James (Adams) a.k.a Cynthie (deceased) whose
      married to Leonard

      James (Adams) from Haslington most people know him as China, Kathleen
      Hollingsworth

      (deceased) she died at a young age and Margaret Hollingsworth-Solomon
      a.k.a Statia

      whose married to Stanford Solomon a.k.a Stannie from Nabaclis. My
      great-grandparents

      had 5 children Claresse who I'm aware had a daughter Doreen that's
      married to Vincent

      Valentine, Mildred, Charles/Charlie, John and Milton. My uncle John
      married a woman by

      the name of Maude I'm not sure what her madien name is, but i'm aware
      of there children.

      As for Mildred and Charles/Charlie I have no clue if they ever got
      married or to whom or if

      they had any children. My email address is gt2dbone30@.... Any
      information you

      can assist me with will be very much appreciated. Thank you in
      advance.

      Yours truly,

      Angela