Locating Pancham of Wismar?

  • Sancho Campbell Friday Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2007

      Pancham of my interests are descendants of Sancho.

      Are you a member of the kinship of Sancho of Upper East Coast of Demerara?

      Are you aware of Campbell, Friday, Sancho and Young/e of the Upper East Coast of Demerara?

      Are you aware of folks of the communities between the Demerara and the Mahaicony rivers, and particularly Lancaster, Bee Hive, Buxton, Friendship, Golden Grove, Nabaclis and Haslington?

      I am researching the family history of Campbell, Friday, Sancho and Young.  I was informed recently members of Pancham family of Wismar-Christianburg are descendants of Sancho. Quite naturally, I am interested in communicating with Pancham from Linden, and else where, and persons who are members of the kinship of Sancho, and or have knowledge of members of the people of Sancho.  I need to be made completely aware of the exact nature of the relationship of Pancham and Sancho.

      Who do you recommend I consult to be enlightened concerning descendants of Campbell, Friday, Sancho and Young?

      How about informing the following members of Pancham group of families to contact me soonest – will you?

      1. Cecil Anthony Pancham, Senior Clerk of Court. Source: The Official Gazette of British Guiana; July 8, 1961: page 43.

      1. Cuthbert Ingram Pancham, Clerk, Sprostons LTD
      2. Harold Phillip Pancham, tailor, Bagotville

                Source: The Official Gazette of British Guiana; October 7, 1961: page 557.

      1. Adrian Pancham, Wismar-Christianburg, Demerara River; 1955+
      2. Carlos Anthony Pancham Lower Kara Kara Mackenzie Linden Handyman
      3. Kousillia Lynette Pancham Lower Karakara Seamstress
      4. Bhagmatee Pancham Lower Karakara
      5. Edwin Pancham 551 Purple Heart Street Retrieve
      6. Sheila Pancham 551 Purple Heart Street Retrieve
      7. Owen Mario Pancham 514 Yuriballi Street Retrieve
      8. Sonia Ann Pancham 11 Section C Christianburg Wismar
      9. Terrence Federick Pancham Three Friends Upper Demerara Operator

      Won't you tell the persons mentioned in this correspondence and their immediate relatives  to connect with me – soonest?
      Kindly assist – will you?

      Thanks for your time and tolerance and understanding…

      Email: childrenofsancho@...
      http://descendantsofsancho.blogspot.com/
      http://www.myspace.com/baobabspirittree
      http://descendantsofsancho.hi5.com/

      --
      M'lilwana Osanku
      Golden Grove - This village in which I reside was perfectly quiet. The Portuguese shop was untouched and kept open during the whole excitement; and have great pleasure in reporting that the 100 members we have here were all prepared and ready under the leader Mr. Bentick Sancho, well known to the honourable Mr. Porter, to turn out, not to destroy, but to protect the Portuguese shop had the rioters from the other villages attempted to come here on Monday night.

      The village was so quiet on Tuesday night that Mr. Bentick Sancho who has considerable influence with the people of Victoria went with his minister to that village to aid him in allaying the excitement.
      Rev. Wm. Hudson, March 7, 1856; General Superintendent of Wesleyan Missions.