Re: [guyanese_genealogy] Fwd: BHARRAT GAT MORE SEEDS THAN BOULANGER!

  • roger moore
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2007
      Bharrat may got more seeds than boulanger but they sure arn't sprouting. Look Jagdeo did not know what the hell to do when Suriname booted out CGX. It was down to the Advice of three experts who were working on the boundary problems since during the PNC times. It was they who avised them to take it to the Arbitral Trbunal of the Law of the Sea Convention at the UN These were then PNC's Ambassadore to the UN Mr Insanally, PNC Former Foreign Affairs Minister Rasliegh Jackson, and marime law expert Dr Bartland Scotland. Eminent Lawyer, who was the former head of the Commonwealth and one time Foreign Affairs Minister When the PNC was in Office lead by Linden Burnham, Sir Shridat Ramphal. It must be remembered that this PPP Government when Sir Shridat was head of the West Indian Commision had picketited and boycoted him when he came to Guyana to carry out his investigations. How come the PPP are praising him now? They still will not forgive him for being part of the PNC!
      Roger
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 1, 2007
        What on earth are you doing?  That’s not genealogy. Those sorts of articles are disallowed on this forum. The writer’s email address was duly from banned this forum. I am afraid I will have no choice but to do likewise.  I said before. I will say again – such articles are not welcomed here. Please do not follow up on that sort of commentary on this forum.  Take that to other forums such as Guyanese, Guyana2, Tamarind Tree, East Coast Demerara, Skeldon and numerous others – failing to comply with genealogy on this form will result in your email addresses being banned…Keep it genealogical at guyanese_genealogy@yahoogroups.com.
        Thanks for your cooperation…

        roger moore <roger42m@...> wrote:
[...]

        Guyana's 1905 Rebellion - Nigel Westmaas

        Building a website is a piece of cake.

      • Neville Quelch
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 1, 2007

          Sorry, should have looked at the originating address before replying.

          Neville

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 1, 2007
            Hi Neville,

            It was good that you sent this to me. I also replied to the writer of that article; praising Jagdeo.  Unfortunately it is people with that type of thinking and reasoning that has God's world in such tormoil.
            Have a good day

            Leon

            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 1, 2007
              May I refer you all to a press release that was issued on the subject, JOan

              Joan T.Seymour,
              Consultant

            • Leonard Jagnandan
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 1, 2007
                Take A Florida Vacation. Go To Then Pass It On. www.vacationforall.com

                Joan Seymour wrote:
                > May I refer you all to a press release that was issued on the subject, JOan
                > Joan T.Seymour,
                > Consultant
                > roger moore wrote:
                >> Bharrat may got more seeds than boulanger but they sure arn't
                >> sprouting. Look Jagdeo did not know what the hell to do when Suriname
                >> booted out CGX. It was down to the Advice of three experts who were
                >> working on the boundary problems since during the PNC times. It was
                >> they who avised them to take it to the Arbitral Trbunal of the Law of
                >> the Sea Convention at the UN These were then PNC's Ambassadore to the
                >> UN Mr Insanally, PNC Former Foreign Affairs Minister Rasliegh Jackson,
                >> and marime law expert Dr Bartland Scotland. Eminent Lawyer, who was
                >> the former head of the Commonwealth and one time Foreign Affairs
                >> Minister When the PNC was in Office lead by Linden Burnham, Sir
                >> Shridat Ramphal. It must be remembered that this PPP Government when
                >> Sir Shridat was head of the West Indian Commision had picketited and
                >> boycoted him when he came to Guyana to carry out his investigations.
                >> How come the PPP are praising him now? They still will not forgive him
                >> for being part of the PNC!
                >> Roger

                http://tv.yahoo.com/
              • M'lilwana Osanku
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 1, 2007
                  What is wrong with folks these days? Is English language ever so difficult to comprehend? Keep this nonsense out of the genealogy forum. Aren’t we all grown folks adults here? Why this disrespect for the sanctity of the forum?  It not the intent of this forum - genealogy – to consider the political happenings in Guyana , today.  Many folks are Europeans, et al who has no intended in this spam…come on people get a grip – will you – take to other forums as I mentioned before?
                  I have no problems banning email addresses
                  The very next one I see will be next I can assure – further I say not…

                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 1, 2007
                    Dear M'lilwana, I must apologise. I just clicked the reply without realising it was the wrong forum
                    Roger Moore

                    What is wrong with folks these days? Is English language ever so difficult to comprehend? Keep this nonsense out of the genealogy forum. Aren’t we all grown folks adults here? Why this disrespect for the sanctity of the forum?  It not the intent of this forum - genealogy – to consider the political happenings in Guyana , today.  Many folks are Europeans, et al who has no intended in this spam…come on people get a grip – will you – take to other forums as I mentioned before?
                    I have no problems banning email addresses
                    The very next one I see will be next I can assure – further I say not…

                    Guyana's 1905 Rebellion - Nigel Westmaas

                    Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
                  • M'lilwana Osanku
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 1, 2007
                      Much respect Roger peace - man will often make mistakes - that’s the reason we are humans – I suppose.
                      Are you aware whether either Reverend James Reginald Moore or Edward T. Moore is members of your kinship? Reverend Moore seemed to have resided at Leguan when he found African Night School as early as 1854.  Edward T. Moore married Ambrosine Lawrence of Victoria Village .

                      BRUCIE AMBROSINE MOORE
                      Nurse – Midwife, Enmore Hospital
                      Resides: at Enmore, East Coast Demerara.
                      Born: 19th July, 1900, at
                      Cove and John, East Coast Demerara, to Henry Lawrence, Labourer, and his wife, Sarah Jane  nee Jacobs.
                      Educated: St. Andrew’s School , Cove and John,  and Ursuline Convent, Georgetown .
                      Is a midwife and Local Health Visitor.
                      Was Infant Welfare Nurse at Plantations Non Pariel and Enmore, East Coast Demerara.
                      Married: 19th April, 1924: Edward T. Moore.
                      Has one son and two daughters.
                      (Source: Roth, Vincent and Delph, Charles Noel (editors) Who is Who in British Guiana [Fourth Edition] 1945-48 : Page 367)

                      .

                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 1, 2007
                        I also have to add my apologies to the matter in question - I just
                        jumped to reply to the other posts, Joan Seymour.

                        Joan T.Seymour,
                        Consultant