Research on Indian Diaspora

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2005
      Hello Everyone

      I recently received the following message and though i would pass on the Link as it may be of interest.

      It is mostly for those who are of East Indian origin but all are welcome to view it.

      Dear Jon

      I have seen your contact details at the Bhatchaman Yahoo Group where I am a member too. I take pleasure in introducing my website to you, that I have started two weeks back. I am trying to update it very often and make it informative.

      Kindly view

      You may want to sign my guestbook at

      Please feel free to pass this email to friends, near and dear and to fellow researchers to spread the message of the Indian diaspora website.

      Thanking you very much and looking forward to hearing from you.

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Make Yahoo! your home page