943Re: [guyanese_genealogy] Howard Desuzar

    Dec 15, 2006
      Hello Gail

      I have had a look through the 2006 Voters Lists for West and East Berbice and did not find no mention of a Howard Desuzar.

      I also checked the spellings Dasuzar, De Suzar, Da Suzar, De Souza, Desouza, Da Souza and Dasouza but was not able to find any Howards.

      There are De Souzas/Da Souzas/Desouzas/Dasouzas but with different firstnames.

      It is possible that he may have moved to another part of Guyana or even to somewhere else in the Caribbean or to North America.

      Sorry i couldn't be of any more help.

      gailageday <gailageday@...> wrote:
      I'm 19 and I'm looking for my father who is currently in Guyana. I'm
      not quite sure if I spelled his last name correctly. The last my
      mother told me was that his is residing in berbice. He is an
      accountant, who is married with children.

      I would love to start researching my geneology,
      if anyone has any information you can e-mail me @ gailageday@gmail. com