722Re: [guyanese_genealogy] A reminder to all Members about the Group's rules for the posting of Messages: well said

    May 24, 2006
      I shall endeavor to abide by those rules - and thank you very much - well said. Amen

      "Jon - Budmart.co.uk" <budmartuk@...> wrote:
      Hello Everyone
      I would like to remind all Members of the rules for the posting of Messages at the GGBS Group Forum.
      This is not directed at any particular person but is to remind all of what is allowed and what is not allowed.
      This is a excellent Group with excellent Members and we would like to keep it that way so please abide by the following rules.
      NO Discussions on Politics
      NO Bad Language, Racist or Sexist remarks or any other offensive terminology
      Any Members doing so may face removal from our Membership.
      What is allowed :
      Any discussion on a Genealogical or Historical nature that is in keeping with Family or local History in Guyana.
      What may be allowed on a occassional basis :
      Any quick note that may be of interest to Members on something that is Guyana related but please do not start a thread as the sole purpose of this Group is Genealogy.
      Overall the Name of the Group is Guyanese Genealogy so please remember that when posting Messages, for general discussions on Politics and any other matter please refer to one of the other Guyanese Yahoogroups where such discussions are welcomed.
      (One of the Moderators)

      Eternal Blessings, Love, Peace, Power & Unity
      M'lilwana Osanku - Sancho of Nabaclis.
      Researching - Sancho, Campbell, Young (Younge), Solomon, Ross & Martin - Families of Guyana.
      History of Golden Grove and Nabaclis Village District, East Sea Coast Demerara, Guyana.
      "A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots." The Most Honourable Marcus Garvey (1887-1940) People's Power Forever Vote AFC Tme for Change - down with ethnic politics -