688Please Read: Looking for Wilbert Grant

  • jebratt
    May 8, 2006
      shamanta hunt
      Subject: looking for WILBERT GRANT

      Hello my good country people. I am looking for my dad, his name is
      Wilbert Grant he left Guyana in 1969.He made four of us two boys and
      two girls and we are trying to find him,we pray every day that he is
      alive.We are all big men and women now we would just love for him to
      see his grand children and his in-laws,my name is Andrea Grant I am
      now living in america.My mom said that he have a cousin by the name of
      Leyland Forde also my grandmother was a Forde my father was born 26th
      March 1943 please any body that knows him or his cousin please please
      give them this e-mail address. My father we know that you love us,we
      love you too,we have been trying to find you for so long .I pray that
      by the power of god that some body know you or Leyland. Have a bless
      day my internet friends. Thank you all.

      Additional Information:

      My father from what Ii learnt was born and grew up on the railway
      embankment in georgetown, he was born on the 26/03/1943. my mother
      only knew his mother never knew anything about his father. you see he
      was raised by his aunt who only past away about six months ago. she
      had moved and was living in linden for a number of years but her
      daughter would sometimes come and visit us from time to time. she died
      at the age of 85, but his mother died about 16 or 17 years ago. he use
      work at guyana water authority which was also known back then by water
      works. my youngst brother was only two weeks old when he left for the
      states and that was 1969 december.

      Another thing my mom say's to ask your mon if she knows of one Leyland
      Forde which is the brother of Michael Forde. the same Michael that was
      killed in a bomb attact during the late 50's probably early 60's my
      mon cannot remmber clearly, he was a PPP ACTIVIST. but anyhow Leyland
      was my father's uncle nephew too, brenda father, Mr. forde who had
      raised him along with brenda and her brother lennox. so you see how my
      father had adopted the name forde but subsequently it (the name) had
      changed to Grant which my mon said was supposed to be his father's
      name. so his and her married name was Grant. anyhow Leyand went to the
      states some time in the 70's. my mon say that if your mother could
      remember him. he probably might be one of the clues to in finding him.
      that would be if he had ever seen him which my mon thinks he probly did.

      My father first address my mother say's when he went up was 308
      sterling place brooklyn 11216. that was from where he corresponded
      then went in to seclusion.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic