563Re: [guyanese_genealogy] Let's get on with Genealogical findings...Moore of Victoria, and of Ann's Grove

    Mar 3, 2006
      Poor old chap- a man must know and not believe –Bob Marley.  However, before you criticize and condemn Sancho.  You ought to be enlightened concerning Sancho.  Sancho do not give a rat’s but what others think about them.  They care about their seven seals being opened up.  What are the revelations each man brings with them to Sancho. Is it Love or is it hatred?  I am saying Sancho determines what individuals are posing to him.  Sancho educate themselves concerning others before they jump to conclusions.
      Roger, dear fellow, I do hope you would look at the entire picture – before you make commentary.  Perhaps, theirs is room for common ground.

      roger moore <roger42 m@...> wrote:
      I don't care to know
      Roger

      Sancho of Nabaclis <childrenofsancho@...> wrote:
      Roger - dear old chap - your are beyond - help  -- certainly you have heard the name Sancho...Frederick Douglass wrote about Sancho...There's a fellow who was born on board a slave ship who became the most celebrate African in England in the eighteenth Century...his name Ignatius Sancho 1729 -1780 - that's whom I believe to be one of my ancestors.  I suspect grand father of Bentick Sancho...research is continuing.  I am trying to establish a Sancho family non-profit organization to look into matters concerning Sancho, including DNA, - and researching for roots in particularly Abeokuta and Kumasi.  I see myself as an Egba of the Yoruba people.  Sprinkled with Akan.
      I love it when folks can put aside their animosities and chat the social history...I could even learn to accept and have love this Roger Moore.  Who know it is up to you old chap. I believe there is good in every being even those with Bajan heritage named Moore.  The old Guianese adage, God not blind god naah Bajan.
      I am not surprised you have not idea who Sancho really are although I have several sites where the information is found.  I suggest you read books and article written by and about Sancho – and then perhaps, you would begin to understand the ground upon which I stand.  Perhaps you will read, “The letters of Ignatius Sancho.”  Then read about Golden Grove and Nabaclis during February 1856 – the Angel Gabriel Riots.  You will encounter the shrewd and stout leadership, Bentick Sancho, provided between Enmore and Belfield, on the East Sea Coast of Demerara.
      I do not know when and where Bentick Sancho was born, I believe it is in London.  I do not know when he died, except it was prior to April 17, 1884.  Bentick Sancho’s tomb only reveals that he is resting in peace therein and his wife, Mary is in the same tomb.  Since most Sancho live to about 72 years old and my grandfather is reported as saying he was about 10 years old when his grandfather died, I am looking at the years 1882, and 1883 – for the transition of Bentick Sancho to the Land of Ancestor.  I believe Bentick was born between 1800 and 1810.
      Another, point, I believe Brent Sancho of Trinidad is a relative of mine.  I believe he is either descended from James Sancho who married Rebecca in Christ Church Barbados on September 8, 1838 or John Sancho, brother of Bentick Sancho.  Anyhow, Liburd Sancho of St. Vincent is Brent Sancho’s ancestor.  Thus, you maybe able to summarize that Sancho, Bentick, John and Tuckness, entered British Guiana, from Barbados, after the Indians arrived in May 1838, at some point prior to January 5, 1848.
      Thus dear old chap I believe Sancho, my representatives were emancipated in 1751.  Thus having been accustomed to freedom even in a European world I resent oppression.  I heard the members of prior generations saying me aah Sancho me nah lave son – Sancho do not stand foolishness.  Sancho stand for what is right and decent. Their comrades would say onto me – boy you aah Sancho act like Sancho , and behave yourself, properly.
      If you did not know now you know.

      roger moore <roger42m@...> wrote:
      For your information, I was born in England but went to Guyana when I was 14 along with my brother and sisters. My Father was born in Zeelught Essequibo and my Ancesters on my Father's side came from Barbados. I can trace my roots on my Mother's side back to the 1820's in Zeelandia Wakenam. And oh Both Colin and Stanley are related to me. Things like you all cannot trace your roots that far back; if you got roots.

      Sancho of Nabaclis <childrenofsancho@...> wrote:
      There is Moore of Victoria, and of Ann's Grove.  Ralph Moore and Vincent Moore - outstanding Guianese, in the field of Community Development.  Vincent Emanuel Moore married my great aunt Winifred Sancho and they resided in Ann's Grove.  Vincent Moore's brother was a schoolmaster at one of the Schools in Skeldon.  I think it is Skeldon Scots school.  my cousin attended the Scots school.  Therefore I think that the school.  I will have to look it up.
      I am praying that Roger Moore is neither a relative of either of those two Moore kinships nor that of the great Barbadian scholar Roger B. Moore.  I would be greatly disappointed.  How could such exemplary kinships reproduce such a reprehensible character is beyond my realm of thought process.  It simply cannot be.  Lord have mercy!  I am likely to find a bloodline connection between Burnham and Roger Moore - aren't I?  Well!  that would explain his behavior.  Roger Moore like his mentor, have no faith in democratic and egalitarian societies.
      I cannot help myself please forgive I have to take another swing at Moore and his daddy, Burnham.  I put down the Burnham book written by an Indian of the Guyanese experience.  I realize not even beneficiaries cannot pour more than enough perfume over that caucus.  It is simply too putrid.  Burnham stinks anyway you look at him.  Even his best characteristic are suspect because they were used against the working class peoples of Guyana.  I had to pick the Thomas Paine book Rights of Man – to really ask myself what eyes are Roger Moore look at Burnham with over the last 57 years.  It must be bedroom eyes.  Not a rational mind at all. Roger if you are related to those Moore and or Stanley Moore – please don’t enlighten me. You can have Colin Moore. It would be too much for my poor blackheart. Such a shock would rid you of me – it certainly will…

      roger moore <roger42m@...> wrote:
      First of all the Waddle Commission said that 3 people died in Wisma. Is that a massacre? I hardly think so; and that was after he murder of 46 persons on the MV Carr.Dam Hypocrites. The Jagans and Jagdeo are the ones like Pol Pot, with the crime wave that they allowed to their benifit to occur; not Burnham.

      "Jon - Budmart.co.uk" <budmartuk@...> wrote:
      Hello Sancho

      If Burnham is Caribbean man of the Century then Asian man of the Century must be Pol Pot, African man of the Century Idi Amin and European man of the Century Adolf Hitler !

      Burnham was the Devil's Disciple, what he was responsible for at Mackenzie can never be forgotten !

      Sancho of Nabaclis <childrenofsancho@...> wrote:
      I made an effort to be objective and open minded in the effort to read Halim Majeed’s literature, “Forbes Burnham: National Reconciliation And National Unity, 1984-1985?
      I found it a most difficult exercise.  I simply could not get by the seventhteenth page.  My tolerance was simply; exhausted.  Although I love reading his articles, I did not read the five-page forward written by Dr. Aubrey Bonnett.  I attempted to test my ability to assess repressive forces that I personally suffered, as explained by their advisor.  However, I fond it a rather overwhelming task ?like attempting to fetch water in a basket.  I prefer reading John Gladstone after all that oppressor is European and clearly defined enemy of the people.  I must say Sam Sharp, and Paul Bogle ?adopted the right attitudes when dealing with folks such as Burnham.  Just look at the Africans in Jamaica and their attempts at self-emancipation.
      I do not know what is truthful and what is not honest in the book.  I would careless.  I noted one paragraph mentioning my hero, Dr. Walter Rodney that did for me.  Is Eusi Kwayana mentioned in the book?  Can you share with me?
      Any enlightening take you may have accessed
      What are your opinions of this exposure of the shenanigans of Burnham and Jagan and their platforms PNC and PPP, after the assassination of Walter Rodney?
      An online poll conducted a few years ago in the region he was declared “Caribbean Man of the Century.?lt;/FONT>

      I managed to read the following;

      I understood at some point between 1942 and 1945, Burnham, taught T. Anson Sancho at Queen’s College.  Thus,  the only note I appreciated is that Burnham taught Fred Wills (one of my heroes)Shridath Ramphal, Rashleigh Jackson, Bryn Pollard and Keith Massiah.(Majeed : 2)

      President Burnham’s achievements will certainly withstand the test of any scrutiny.  They are secured in the midst of external aggression and destabilization, and internal turmoil.  Territorial threats came from the eastern and western fronts; the purveyors of the old order campaigned strenuously to halt the march of national development, and the political opposition at home played havoc with the foundations of the national economy.  It is little wonder, therefore, that in an online poll conducted a few years ago in the region he was declared “Caribbean Man of the Century.?lt;/FONT>
      New historians and historiographers, as separate from mythmakers, poison-pen scribblers and charlatans, will one day objectively examine his contributions to national, regional, and international developments and record his successes ?and his shortcomings.  For, after all, he was human.  But his place in history is Secure and future generations of Guyanese will one day study him from a qualitatively different standpoint - as the formidable intellectual, resolute leader, and shrewd statesman that he was.  (Majeed: 16 & 17)

      In 1979, the outstanding Guyanese historian, intellectual and political co-leader of the Working People’s Alliance , Dr. Walter Rodney, articulated the concept of a Government of National Unity and Reconstruction, with the exclusion of the People’s National Congress.  This scenario too did not come to actualization.  (Majeed: 31 & 32)

      Eternal Blessings, Love, Peace, Power & Unity
      M'lilwana Osanku - Sancho of Nabaclis.
      Researching - Sancho, Campbell, Young (Younge), Solomon, Ross & Martin - Families of Guyana.
      History of Golden Grove and Nabaclis Village District, East Sea Coast Demerara, Guyana.
      "A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots." The Most Honourable Marcus Garvey (1887-1940) People's Power Forever Vote AFC Tme for Change - down with ethnic politics -

      Yahoo! Mail