382Please vote for a Guyana Boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • jebratt
    Nov 1, 2005
      Hey Everyone,

      Please forgive me as I know that this is way off topic but I need some
      help from this group. I entered a contest on IslandMix and it looks
      like I am one of four finalists to win an Ipod... I would love to win
      it because I really haven't won anything in my life and I don't have
      an Ipod yet...Please vote for me as it will give you a list of four
      numbers and I need you to vote for the number that I selected which
      was 69 (yeah I know, it is kinda dirty !!) I am providing you with
      the link so please click on it and vote for 69 and if you want,
      forward this message to your friends as I could really use all the
      support I can get !! Voting ends tomorrow morning around 10am so
      please please please vote as soon as you can !!

      http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/forumdisplay.php?f=6 - link the the
      forum

      http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/showthread.php?t=108125 - link the
      the thread where you vote !!