Re: Fw: ¡î New hook ups in your city. Photo album view, chat online. I bet you haven't seen this before.

  • love flirt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2007
      Thanks for your recommendation.

      I joined the site and get connected with tens of girls in my city now. I love the great girls, and the photo ablums, chatroom, etc. Let's talk. I'm johnson310.

      Love is like a flash in the night, it brings inspiration and gives you wings to live and to create. My world is lonely without love... But I feel that life will be happy with you. Although you are just on a screen at present moment, I know that you are real.

      I hope that we can write letters to each other, to exchange with romantic messages which will lead us to romantic loves. I believe that this long way of thousands miles will be easy for us to overcome.

      I have very strong intuition and it says to me, that I will be happy with you.

      I am always on http://beauty99.zoomshare.com/files/beatie.html and I am waiting for you, let's chat!