Handjob contest. I'm losing - please help!

  • sarahcrankscocks20028 <sarahcrankscocks2
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2002
      I got drunk and bet my roommate $1000 that I could jack more guys then she could before the semester is over.
      She cheated and handed out flyers at all the fraternities and is up 43 guys!

      I don't have $1000, so I'm so screwed if I don't win.
      I'm asking any guy who wants me to jack his cock to write me at

      http://www.Hang.At/SarahsHandJobContest