LETS GET THIS STARTED

  • guyanacream
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 20, 2001
      OK lets start here - who are you where are you
      from and where are you now !!!!!!!!<br>GC from GT now
      in Yonkers will be moving out of NY SOON however.
      There is a bad thing about large buildings attracting
      planes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • sweetguyanesebabe
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 13, 2001
        Where is everyone?? I am a new member so to meet someone soon.
      • pally9036
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 22, 2001
          merry christmas to all members
        • guyanacream
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 2, 2002
            Everyone is in Club Guyana-- - I guess jus me one lone a deh deh 'ear. LOL !!!!!!!!!<br>How are you ????
          • sweetguyanesebabe
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 13, 2002
              hey, I ma doing good, how are u doing? yeah I think thats where they are all at(hehe). So I guess we have to start the talking to get this club going. so tell me a little about u.<br><br>toya
            • gtkilla2002
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 17, 2002
                hey i'm here talk to me
              • guyanacream
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 18, 2002
                  nah bady naa a deh deh boi- -- go to club Guyana<br>LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!