My condolences to the PNC…

  • Say-as-it-is Bad-like-rass
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      My condolences to the PNC… please attend a seven dayz wake!!.. heheheheheheee!
      PNC used to Pee ‘N Cee
      Now more pressure, they’re Shite “N Cee….. hehehehehe

      PPP says “don’t touch this!”

      Click>>
      PNC, U kyant touch this... says PPP....!

      Don’t Forget to Invite a Friend to Join this Group.
      Foreward this or any message from this group, and let your friend click on the link below to join.
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/tamarind_ tree/

      pamelajakson2 <pamelajakson2@...> wrote:

      Download Software to Make International and National Calls For FREE..!!!

      Call any Phone any Where Free..! By watching Videos

      Free Net Phonev3.0 released! Download Now

      http://tinyurl.com/zueyc <http://tinyurl.com/zueyc>

      What's New in Free Net Phonev3.0?

      High improved voice quality.

      Watch TV and make Free International Calls

      Yes. It's true! Select your favorite videos and watch. You will be
      credited with $$$ according to the duration of the viewed video clip.
      (You can earn 30 cents for every 1 hour watching to make free calls).

      http://tinyurl.com/zueyc <http://tinyurl.com/zueyc>

      Video Calls

      Unmatched video quality with new Free Net Phonev3.0. Call your
      friends PC, any where in the world for free and enjoy video calls.

      1 GB Free Upload Space

      Upload your photos, video files and audio files, enjoy 1 G.B.
      storage and share with your Free Net Phone Friends.

      Breaking News

      Get latest news feeds. Customize your news feeds according to your
      interest. World news, Business news, Sports news, Regional news and
      more.

      http://tinyurl.com/zueyc <http://tinyurl.com/zueyc>

      Regards

      Pamela

      M. B. L. R ......I come in peace, Entro la paz