i can make it happen...let's meet.

  • Carol Wesson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2002
      If you could have one wish, what would it be?

      Would you wish for pure sexual ecstasy?
      Would you wish for the person of your dreams?

      I would would wish for both, and that's what I'm looking for. My name is Carol, It's nice to meet you.

      I attached my picture for your enjoyment, would you please send me yours?

      You can send me an email to my private email box, I check it everyday, the URL is:

      http://www.eroticy.com/defaulthome.asp?AFL=AYHO

      Love ya,
      Carol