Guyana

  • dongtam19682002
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2002
      Greetings,
      My name is Tony and i am a 55 year old teacher getting ready to retire
      and start a new live. i intend to retire either to Honduras or
      Guyana. i am looking for email contacts to get information about
      Guyana as I have never been there. i have lived in Central America
      and Honduras for seven years so i know what to expect from there, but
      I have no first hand knowledge of Guyana, which is probably why I want
      to go there. I would prefer that anyone interested in corresponding
      with me use this email address:
      tourhond@...
      This is the address that i check everyday. I hope to hear from you
      soon. Thanks Tony