Guyana Spice

  • guyanaspicecom
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 22, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Guyana Spice
    • guyanaspicecom
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 22, 2001
        This club was just created so be patient for
        other members to join. You can go to
        www.guyanaspice.com for photos, humor, news, chat, and more until
        this club begins. The Guyana Spice Site is being
        redesigned with more flash that is informative, humorous,
        and more.<br>later all
      • guyanacream
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 20, 2001
          OK lets start here - who are you where are you
          from and where are you now !!!!!!!!<br>GC from GT now
          in Yonkers will be moving out of NY SOON however.
          There is a bad thing about large buildings attracting
          planes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        • sweetguyanesebabe
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 13, 2001
            Where is everyone?? I am a new member so to meet someone soon.
          • pally9036
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 22, 2001
              merry christmas to all members
            • guyanacream
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 2, 2002
                Everyone is in Club Guyana-- - I guess jus me one lone a deh deh 'ear. LOL !!!!!!!!!<br>How are you ????
              • sweetguyanesebabe
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 13, 2002
                  hey, I ma doing good, how are u doing? yeah I think thats where they are all at(hehe). So I guess we have to start the talking to get this club going. so tell me a little about u.<br><br>toya
                • gtkilla2002
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 17, 2002
                    hey i'm here talk to me
                  • guyanacream
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 18, 2002
                      nah bady naa a deh deh boi- -- go to club Guyana<br>LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!