Come join me at Brothas Keepa on Assata Shakur Ning

  • Brothas Keepa
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2009
      Assata Shakur Ning: Hands Off Assata
      Brothas Keepa has invited you to the event 'Brothas Keepa' on Assata Shakur Ning!
      --------------------

      Check out "Brothas Keepa" on Assata Shakur Ning

      Brothas Keepa

      Time: April 2, 2009 from 6pm to 7pm
      Location: online
      Organized By: Brothas Keepa:

      Event Description:
      Uhuru fam!! Please go to these links and check out these videos propduced by Irritated Genie of Positive Kemitic Visions in DC. These are songs that were written by United Front (I'm a Afrikan) and Brothas Keepa (Mindcuffs)
      Also feel free to go to www.cdbaby.com/brothaskeepa2
      to get your own copy of the CD The Re-Education of the Negro. Proceeds benefit Brothas keepas youth programs
      901/859-4051
      Thanks to IrritatedGenie for his brilliance!! www.waronthehorizon.com
      Mindcuffs:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkzI9y_3scI

      I'm a Afrikan:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5bOMe7dS68&feature=related

      See more details and RSVP on Assata Shakur Ning:
      http://assata.ning.com/events/event/show?id=2377227%3AEvent%3A10122&xgi=hCYPFUW

      If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
      please copy and paste it into your web browser

      About Assata Shakur Ning
      A tribute site dedicated to Queen Mother Assata Shakur and all political prisoners/prisoners of war.Revolutionaries past & present.

      199 members
      448 photos
      170 songs
      92 videos