NOI STUDENT MIN. NURI MUHAMMAD TO SPEAK SUNDAY LIVE!

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2013
      Dear Group,
      If you have never tuned into messages from the Nation of
      Islam before, this Sunday you should do all that you can to give a listen to
      this webcast. I have a premonition that something very, very, very important is
      in the pike for us in our struggle for liberation tantamount to real self-determination.
      How can we help to purchase land on a massive scale, where
      truly we can call it our own?

      Thanks
      -

      Student Minister Nuri
      Muhammad is scheduled to speak live via webcast

      Student Minister Nuri Muhammad is
      scheduled to speak live via webcast @ NOI.org/Webcast from
      The Nation of Islam's National Center on

      Sunday,
      October 6, 2013 at 10:00 AM CDT.

      Lecture Title "The Time
      and What Must Be Done,