Re: SPECIAL VALENTINE'S DAY

  • WEBDESIGNS
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2003
      .:: WebDesigns - 360� virtual tours ::.Hola,

      Yes, we can also modify your website, I make you a deal, for next week my rate : $30.00/hrs to update it because you reserve me a "VIP ROOM" ! ! !

      You can reach me this weekend at : (450)967-8319.

      Saludo,

      Guy DUBOIS
      Web designer

      * email: WebDESIGNS@egroups.com