The Guyana Network

  • jebratt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hey Everyone,

      In an attempt to bring even more Guyanese and Caribbean people
      together on our website we have recently changed the name of our
      website to The Guyana Network (www.guyananetwork.com). In addition,
      we have also added several exciting new features including a gallery
      that includes over 400 amazing photographs which we encourage all of
      you to view as soon as possible.

      Please feel free to contact us at guyananetwork.gmail.com should you
      have any questions or concerns as we always welcome any feedback.

      We would like to thank everyone for their wonderful support and
      encouragement in 2006 and we truly hope that we can continue to be a
      part of your lives in 2007 and beyond.

      The Guyana Network
      http://www.guyananetwork.com
      guyananetwork@...