Guyanese women are gorgeous!

  • kmb4701
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2002
      My current girlfriend is guyanese and I'm so lucky to have her.
      brains and beauty, what a match. Since I found her, I've found myself
      joining all these guyanese groups to look at guyanese women.

      Also, I made $2,900 last month on tha net. If anyone here is
      interested in earning a little more money, just e-mail me at
      kmb4701@...
      write "send me more info" in the subject line
    • kevin carroll
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2002
        kmb4701,got your message bd. in my e-mail you are very right about them,got back with my ex & shes been hoping we'd get back we did & i am as happy as can be about it to her its her dream to be back with me she couldn't believe it can happen,but we are & so is our son & the whole time we were apart she'd date but no no to anything else me i've been crazy as can be ,<kevin carroll & roxsana singh> oldman122002@...
        kmb4701 wrote:My current girlfriend is guyanese and I'm so lucky to have her.
        brains and beauty, what a match. Since I found her, I've found myself
        joining all these guyanese groups to look at guyanese women.

        Also, I made $2,900 last month on tha net. If anyone here is
        interested in earning a little more money, just e-mail me at
        kmb4701@...
        write "send me more info" in the subject line

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT