Guyana Share your pictures here

  • adriani
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Guyana Share your pictures here community.
    • nuscreen
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 14, 2000
        Just started a new club for Lindiners..Feel free to visit and post a few pictures/comments.....<br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/lindenconnection target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/lindenconnection</a>
      • aishwaria_singh
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 17, 2001
          seems like this room is deserted, nothing interested here.......
        • duchess4000
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 7, 2001
            Come join my club, its called Guyanese Spice!!! Hope to see u guys there!!! Feel free to post messages or pics, there are some of me already in the club...
          • guyanesebifemale
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 28, 2002
              hello<br>i am female looking to have a relationship with another female here in guyana.email me at hereforyou@... waiting for a reply
            • guyanesebifemale
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 8, 2002
                hi,<br>i am female guyanese looking for another female companion which could lead to alittle more depending on her