2642UFO Sightings Reported Across California | VIDEO

  • nathaniel x vance
    Jan 3, 2014
      Dear group,
      You can rest assured that these numerous witnessed UFO
      sightings across California are as real as the Judgment or End-Time or Latter
      Day is!
      What do you think? Is there some obvious UFO/ET connection
      to the above; and will UFO sightings become even much more numerous worldwide
      in 2014 and beyond (?)?
      My guess is YES emphatically to all of the questions above,
      and so it should be with everyone else who lone for an end to the wickedness and
      greedy-madness and constant warmongering of this present world!!
      Thanks and Amen
      -
      UFO Sightings Reported Across California | VIDEO
      ABC NEWS - Jan 2, 2014 2:23pm
      Federal authorities said today there has been no “unusual flight activity”
      in California despite a flurry of reports by civilians in several cities who
      believe they saw strange lights in the sky on New Years morning.
      “I seen like six bright orange colored lights,” Kaye Pinlac of Stockton told ABCNews
      affiliate News 10. “They were almost like in a diamond or triangle shape.
      It was weird. And so they started just separating.” Pinlac captured a video of
      the lighted object on his iPhone.
      More witnesses across California reported similar sightings around the same
      time, including from Sacramento and Auburn.<http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/01/reports-of-ufo-sightings-across-california/>