Dodgeball

  • Al Cennerazzo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2008
      I have been on a Coed Dodgeball League which plays on Monday nights at
      All Sports (the NoHo Fairgrounds Building). It has been alot of fun
      and it's easy to pick up. There are only 2 weeks left in the season
      but our season is in danger of ending early because of injuries (pre-
      existing bad knees not ball injuries) and vacations. I am trying to
      recruit 4 guys for the next 2 weeks so that we can continue. We start
      at 7 pm and end between 8 and 8:30. The games are round robin and each
      game lasts from 3-10 minutes. The cost is about 8-10 dollars. Let me
      know if you're interested.