A Huge THANK YOU!! & Invitation for Patotsav @ SGVP, India

  • Gurukul Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2013
      Dear Satsangi & Friends,

      Namaste & Jay Swaminarayan!!!

      With the grace of Bhagwan Shree Swaminarayan, divine blessings of Pujyapad Shree Jogiswami and inspiration of Sadguru Shastri Shree Madhavpriyadasji Swami. Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul Parivar has organized the following events. You, your family and friends are cordially invited to attend these events.

      A Huge THANK YOU!

      Jay Shree Swaminarayan,

      On behalf of Gurukul Parivar we wish to extend our heartfelt appreciation to all devotees from all over the world for your relentless sewa which has made
      the Sadguru Vandana Mahotsav a huge success.

      Our gratitude also goes to devotees who attended this event and received the Darshan of Mahotsav in person as well as those who obtained the Darshan via our live broadcast.

      We are sincerely overwhelmed with your selfless seva that has made the Mahotsav a reality, be it in the form of 'Tan, Man or Dhan' (body, mind or wealth).

      May our beloved Bhagwan Shri Ram-Shyam-Ghanshyam Maharaj shower there blessings on you and empower you with the strength to continue offering seva in the future.

      Thank you.

      Please email us YOUR PICTURES of Sadguru Vandana Mahotsav on gvision@...

      SGVP Chharodi - India

      Vasant Panchami
      Bhagwan Shri
      Ram-Shyam-Ghanshyam
      Maharaj Patotsav
      Shikshapatri Pujan & Divya Shakotsav

      in the divine presence of
      Sadguru Shastri Shree Madhavpriyadasji Swami
      & Pujya Sadguru Santo

      Friday 15th February 2013
      7:00am to 12:30pm

      @ SGVP, Chharodi, Gujarat, India

      Thank you for reading this email and please take a few minutes of your time to check below links. I thank you for your heartfelt commitment to Shri Hari and Gurukul Parivar. If ever we can be of service to you, please do get in touch.

      With best wishes,

      M Swami – SSGP Gurukul Family
      Follow Gurukul Parivar:

      Photo Gallery: