Diwali 2012 Greetings from Gurukul Parivar

  • Gurukul Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2012
      Dear friends & devotees:

      Jai Shree Swaminarayan,

      We wish you and all your loved ones
      a joyous Diwali and a Happy New Year…

      May the divine grace of Bhagwan Shri Swaminarayan,
      Shri Radha-Krishna, Shri Sita-Ram, Shri Shiv-Parvati &
      Sadguru Shastri Shree Madhavpriyadasji Swami,
      Sadguru Purani Shree Bhaktiprakashdasji Swami, Sadguru Shree Shriharidasji Swami
      Sadguru Purani Shree Balkrishnadasji Swami & Purani Shree Hariswarupdasji Swami
      Shower upon us peace, purity, piety and prosperity for the New Year.

      On the eve of Dipawali, here is an exclusive message, especially for you and your family,

      Click on the following link for the
      Message from

      Jai Shree Swaminarayan and New Year’s Greetings
      From
      Sant Mandal &
      Members of Gurukul Parivar

      Follow Gurukul Parivar on: