Dipawali Greetings 2010 from SSGP Gurukul Parivar

  • Gurukul Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010

      Dear friends & devotees:

      Jay Shree Swaminarayan,

      We wish you and all your loved ones

      a joyous Diwali and a Happy New Year.

      May the divine grace of Bhagwan Swaminarayan, Shri Radha-Krishna, Shri Sita-Ram, Shri Shiv-Parvati and

      His Holiness Pujyapad Shree Jogi Swami,

      Sadguru Purani Shree Bhaktiprakashdasji Swami, Sadguru Shastri Shree Madhavpriyadasji Swami,

      Sadguru Purani Shree Balkrishnadasji Swami and Purani Shree Hariswarupdasji Swami,

      Shower upon us peace, purity, piety and prosperity for the New Year.

      On the eve of Dipawali, here is an excusive message, especially for you, from Sadguru Shastri Shree Madhavpriyadasji Swami.

      Click on the following link for the message.

      Message from Pujya Madhavpriyadasji Swami

      Slok Gaan by DSM(SGVP) Students

      With best wishes,

      M Swami - SSGP Gurukul Family