A Gentle Reminder for Hindu Lifestyle Seminar - 2010 at Northolt - London

  • Gurukul Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010

      Dear Satsangi & Friends,

      Jai Shree Swaminarayan!!!

      Taking fingers to keyboard, and in full knowledge that you have been desperately trying to respond to the invitation we sent you to participate in the Hindu Lifestyle Seminar to be held from 9th to
      11th July 2010 at SKLPC Northolt.

      Northolt - London

       Hindu Lifestyle Seminar – 2010

      In the divine presence of

      Sadguru Shastri Shree Madhavpriyadasji Swami &

      Sadguru Purani Shree Balkrishnadasji Swami

      Venue: Shree Kutch Leva Patel Community Centre (SKLPC)

      West End Road, Northolt – UB5 6RE

      Friday 09/07/2010

      5pm to 10pm

      Opening Ceremony,

      Santo's Pujan, Spiritual Discourses

      Dinner to be served from 5:00pm onwards

      Saturday 10/07/2010

      2pm to 10pm

      Lunch, Spiritual Discourses,

      Presentations, Questions & Answers,

      Dinner, Gents Cultural Programs

      Lunch to be served from 1:00pm onwards

      Sunday 11/07/2010

      9am to 8pm

      Mass Vedic Mahapuja Ceremony,

      Lunch, Ladies Cultural Programs,

      Spiritual Discourses, Presentations,

      Questions & Answers, Dinner,

      Closing Ceremony, Thakar Thali

      Mahaprasad will be served during entire seminar

       Major Events:

      ·   A cultural programmes (Swagat Nrutya, Sangit Raas, Qawwali, Drama: Pyar Ka Mandir, Rickshaw & Joshi Maharaj and many more will be performed by alumni of Gurukul on Saturday 10th from 8:00pm onwards.

      ·   The Mass Vedic Mahapuja Ceremony will be held on Sunday 11th from 9:00am. Both Ladies  & Gents can participate. Vedic ritual will be done by Pujya Santo.

      ·    Special Ladies session with cultural programs will be held on Sunday 11th from 12:30pm to 3:00pm.

      Transport by: Bus E7, 696 & 114    Train: Central Line to South Ruislip Station

      To make it easy, you simply have to a read of our invitation again (see above), write your response to info@... and say, "Of course I will come to the Seminar. It looks like such a good way to spend a weekend with friends, a thoughtful talk, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and freedom from the misery of having to watch the grass grow." Otherwise, of course, you could come up with a well-worn excuse (new ones always welcome), and we will still love you.

      Either way a response will cheer the heart of SSGP Parivar, who will be our host for the Seminar. Please circulate this email to your family and friends.

      Best wishes,

      Gurukul Family Team

      Click here:

      UK Satsang Yatra - 2010 Photogallery

      Click here to Join Gurukul Family Yahoo Group

      Youtube Channel - Gurukul Parivar

      Forthcoming Events:

      13th July - Rath Yatra (Janm Jayanti of Sadguru Shastriji Maharaj)

      25th July - Guru Purnima Mahotsav @ SGVP Ahmedabad, India