UK Satsang Yatra - 2010

  • Gurukul Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2010

    Dear Satsangi & Friends,

    Jai Shree Swaminarayan!!!

    With the grace of Bhagwan Shree Swaminarayan, blessings of Pujyapad Shree Jogiswami. Sadguru Shastri Shree Madhavpriyadasji Swami with Sant Mandal is on the Satsang Yatra of United Kingdom . We are pleased to inform you that Saints from Ahmedabad Gurukul have arrived safely to London Heathrow Airport .

    Please contact us to arrange Darshan, Mahapuja & Padharamni.

    Sadguru Shastri Shree Madhavpriyadasji Swami: 0778 737 6672

    Sant Mandal: 0754 599 9171

    We will keep you update further programs via email. Please fill free to contact us if you have any queries or log on to www.ssgp.org or contact Govindbhai Patel (Kerai): 0783 109 2042, Ravjibhai (Kanti) Hirani: 0796 035 9999, Govindbhai Raghvani: 0795 822 6807

    Best Regards,

    Gurukul Family Team

    Note: Don't forget to check the attachment containing details of the forthcoming events.

    Click below for Recent Activities of Gurukul Parivar:

    Summer Camp @ SGVP

    Academic Results of SGVP

    Chandan Vagha of Shri Ghanshyam Maharaj

    Mandir Murti Pratishtha Mahotsav @ Ravani & Dahinda Gujarat