News: Inauguration of the new building of DSM at SGVP

  • Gurukul Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2009

      Dear friends & Devotees:

      Jay Shree Swaminarayan!!!

      The new building of Darshanam Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya (DSM) was inaugurated by His Holiness Pujya Shree Jogi Swami on Monday, the 2nd November 2009 as scheduled in presence of saints, dignitaries and leaders from political and education field from all over India.

      The President of SGVP, Shastri Shree Madhavpriyadasji Swami quoted, during his speech, that we must uphold the Sanskrit language to preserve the Indian culture for the generations to come. A country which understands the importance of language and culture they belong to, imbibes it in their heart, head and hand, prospers beyond anyone's imaginations. Education in English is a social demand; similarly, education in Sanskrit is a cultural necessity.

      The Chief Guest of the Inaugural Function, Shree Dineshbhai Trivedi, Health Minister, Central Government, said in his speech that such activities of safeguarding our ancient culture set the bright future of our country. Students from this Mahavidyalaya would provide the light of knowledge to entire humanity. The saints of Gurukul are doing a true patriotic service through this Mahavidyala which would prove to be a pole star for cultural future of India.

      Please visit the following link to read the detailed coverage of the event along with the photographs.

      http://swaminarayangurukul.org/news/news2009/DSM%20inauguration/DSM_inauguration.html

      With best wishes,

      Gurukul Family