Gurukul Darshan - March 2009

  • Gurukul Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2009

      Respected Devotees:

      Jay Shree Swaminarayan to all,

      Enclosed please find a copy of March 2009 issue of "Gurukul Darshan", a monthly magazine published from Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul, Memnagar, Ahmedabad.

      You can also read it online at www.swaminarayangurukul.org.

      We hope you would enjoy it.

      We are also planning to keep all the previous issues of Gurukul Darshan in our group's "File Section". Once it is done, we will inform everyone.

      Gurukul Family

      Note: The attachment is in .PDF format. You will need "Adobe Acrobat Reader" to open this file. To download latest version of Adobe Reader click on the link: http://get.adobe.com/reader/.