Kailash Mansarovar & Pulhashram (Muktinath by Helicopter) Yatra

  • Gurukul Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2009

      Dear Devotees,

      Jai Shree Swaminarayan

      After last year's astounding success of Char Dham Yatra, we have great pleasure in informing all Satsangis that Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul Parivar, UK has organized Kailash Mansarovar & Pulhashram (Muktinath by Helicopter) Yatra which will be accompanied by Shastri Shree Madhavpriyadasji Swami and sant Mandal.

      You may join with your family, relatives and friends. The age limit is over 16 year and under 65 year well and fit. If you are interested please send us your passport copy with full contact details.

      Itinerary: Kailash Mansarovar & Pulhashram (Muktinath by Helicopter) Yatra

      Date:      14th September to 1st October 2009 (18 days 17 nights)

      Price per person: (Kathmandu to Kathmandu)

      Rs: 133,000.00 (£1900.00 for Overseas Passport holder)

      Rs: 105,000.00 (for Indian Passport holder)

      Optional:  (Not included in the tour)

      02/10/2009 – Delhi Visit

      03/10/2009 – Ahmedabad & Chharodi Gurukul Visit

      AM – Ghanshyam Maharaj Patosav @ Chharodi Gurukul & Pujya Shree Jogi Swami Darshan

      PM – Sharadpoornima Utsav @ Chharodi Gurukul till late night

      Those who are interested and want to know in details please contact us:

      India: Shree Bhaktavatsaldasji Swami – Mobile : +91 9879 000 954

      Overseas: Mr. Govindbhai Patel – T: +44 208 83 84 900 or Email: info@...

      With best wishes,
      Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul Parivar
      www.ssgp.org / www.swaminarayangurukul.org / www.sgvp.org