Invitation - Satsang Get Together and Kirtan-Bhakti_London-UK

  • Gurukul Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008

      Dear Satsangi,

      Jai Shree Swaminarayan

       Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul Parivar extends a warm invitation to you, your family and friends to join us on Sunday 14th September 2008, timing 4:00pm to 8:00pm   at Queens Park Community School, Aylestone Avenue, London – NW6 7BQ for a Satsang Get Together and Kirtan-Bhakti with the divine presence of Param Pujya Shastri Shree Madhavpriyadasji Swami. The evening spent together will encourage us to live in unity with our family, friends and society at large.

      We will also welcome Devotees who have completed their Char Dham Yatra from India. Prasad from Char Dham Yatra and Shree Krishna Janmasthami from Ahmedabad Gurukul will be distributed.

      There is a special prayer organise for the good health of Pujya Shree Jogiswami. Pujya Swamiji is under the treatment in the hospital in Ahmedabad since last few days. Devotees are requested to do more Bhajan
      and prayer to Shreeji Maharaj for his good health.

      For further information you can logon to www.ssgp.org or contact Ravjibhai Hirani on 0796 035 9999, Govindbhai Patel on 0208 83 84 900, Tarunbhai Kanani on 0795 121 3440.

      We look forward to welcoming you.

      Jai Swaminarayan
      Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul Parivar- UK (SSGP)
      www.ssgp.org / www.swaminarayangurukul.org / www.sgvp.org