Gurukul Rajkot : Shraddhanjali Sabha

  • mpswami@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007

      Dear Devotees

      Jay Shree Swaminarayan

      With the blessings and Jay Shree Swaminarayan from Pujyapad Shree Jogi Swamiji.

      December 06, 2007 A Shraddhanjli assembly was arranged at Gurukul Rajkot on the Aksharvas of beloved Pujya Bhandari Swami Shree Hariprasaddasji Swami.

      Departure of Pujya Bhandari Swami is painful for entire Gurukul Privar and all well-wishers. His saintly life full of utmost devotion and faithfulness towards Bhagwan Shree Swaminarayan and Gurudev Shastriji Maharaj is inspiring for all of us. Bhajan-Smaran of Shreeji Maharaj can only be for consolation.

      For event of funeral ceremony, click the link.

      http://www.swaminarayangurukul.org/news/news2007/Hariprasadswami/Hariprasadswami.htm

      Or Visit www.swaminarayangurukul.org

      May Bhagawan Shree Swaminarayan strengthen our soul enough to follow his footprints in our life!

      For other news.

      http://www.swaminarayangurukul.org/new/new.html

      With blessings and Jay Shree Swaminarayan from Pujyapad Shree Jogi Swamiji and all saints,

      Jay Shree Swaminarayan

      Sadhu Brahmswarupdas

      www.swaminarayangurukul.org