Re: [gurukulfamily] Good New For Computer Engineers.

  • dv patel
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2006
      jay swaminarayan to all members of our Gurukul Family.

      Good news For all computer engineers those who know

      • Software development
      • .net programming, Java, C, C++, VB,
      • online Application programming

      Another Field
      • Marketing Executive
      • Those Who Have knowledge of marketing
      Then Please send Your Resume on this mail And get Soon  A very Good job.

      Thanks ,

      Yours Faithful
      Dharmendra patel
      Ahmedabad.