Fwd:

  • Ravinder
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004

      Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 15:17:00 -0800 (PST)
      From: Ravinder

      good morning
      this is me back in action

      My respected Sat Sri Akal to everybody
      \
      i WANTED TO SHARE THAT I HAVE BEEN CONFRONTED WITH THE FACT THAT WHEN I GOT BACK TO CHECKING MY MAIL THERE WAS NOT TRUTHFUL SHARING FROM UR HEART

      SHARING ABOUT GURDUWARAS IN UR AREAS WHERE YOU STAY OR EVEN WHAT IS OCCURING THERE
      THERE MIGHT BE OF INTEREST TO ME OR MINE

      SHARING FROM WHAT YOU GOT
      FROM WHAT YOU WENT THROUGH IN UR LIFE THAT MIGTH INSPIRE THE SANGAT TO INSPIRE AND INCULCATE VALUES TO THE FUTURE GENERATIONS

      Someone shared with me that the safest way of our kids keeping up with their five k's they should not have to associate liek being like their parents and should know from within them WHY they are keeping it and from their own choices

      I guess this is all up for the busy parents of these working world to instill in their children

      Sharing what you got out of doign this sewa or any other once you share it
      it inspires other and whao you get it all over again and ur determination and zest is not lost
      I end my mail by offering my heartfelt apologies if i have in anyway offended anybody because in everybody resides my guruji

      Regards
      RAVINDER

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. www.yahoo.com< blockquote>