www.itihaasakgurudwaras.com

  • Narinder S Bhangu
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2008
      Please Visit the Site to check the Latest Added Gurudwara Sahibs

      SSA to all

      This is to inform you that by the blessings of Akal Purakh I have tried to create a platform where we can learn all about our sacred places – Gurudwara's. I have created a website "www.itihaasakgurudwaras.com" where we can have a glance
      of  Historical Monuments related to Sikh religion. The site will show you the detailed information of all those special monuments which are related to Sikh gurus or are somehow related to Sikh religion.Kindly have a look on the website and encourage this little thought which is initiated in the name of All Mighty - Akal Purakh. Kindly spread this site among all those who believe in Sikh religion or wants to know more about the same.
      Your Valuable suggestions and Feedbacks are welcomed.

      Thanx & Regards

      Narinder Singh Bhangu
      +91 981 476 8500
      +91 172 222 8090
      001 360 353 4200

      www.itihaasakgurudwaras.com
      www.diamondaviations.com

    • Narinder S Bhangu

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 23, 2008
          SSA to all

          Please visit to check Added GURUDWARA SHRI BAOLI SAHIB, in Distt PANCHKULA
          Haryana,  GURUDWARA SHRI MANJI SAHIB MATA RAJ KAUR JI MANIMAJRA, CHANDIGARH and GURUDWARA SHRI JANAM ASTHAAN MATA SUNDER KAUR JI BAZWARA, HOSHIARPUR.