www.itihaasakgurudwaras.com

  • Narinder S Bhangu
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 8, 2007
      Please visit to check added GURUDWARA SAHIBS OF DELHI.

      SSA to all

      This is to inform you that by the blessings of Akal Purakh I have tried to create a platform where we can learn all about our sacred places – Gurudwara’s. I have created a website "www.itihaasakgurudwaras.com" where we can have a glance of Historical Monuments related to Sikh religion. The site will show you the detailed information of all those special monuments which are related to Sikh gurus or are somehow related to Sikh religion.

      Kindly have a look on the website and encourage this little thought which is initiated in the name of All Mighty - Akal Purakh. Kindly spread this site among all those who believe in Sikh religion or wants to know more about the same.

      Your Valuable suggestions and Feedbacks are welcomed

      Thanx & Regards

      Narinder Singh Bhangu
      +91 981 476 8500
      +91 172 222 8090

      www.itihaasakgurudwaras.com
      www.diamondaviations.com

    • Narinder S Bhangu

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 23, 2008
            SSA to all

            Please visit to check Added GURUDWARA SHRI BAOLI SAHIB, in Distt PANCHKULA
            Haryana,  GURUDWARA SHRI MANJI SAHIB MATA RAJ KAUR JI MANIMAJRA, CHANDIGARH and GURUDWARA SHRI JANAM ASTHAAN MATA SUNDER KAUR JI BAZWARA, HOSHIARPUR.