Fwd: Turbans in Punjab will dissappear soon-Times Of India

  • Amrit Pal Singh
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      What is the internet to you?
      Contribute to the Yahoo! Time Capsule and be a part of internet history.
    • sanjay chugh
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2006
        My SSA ji to all ,

            I am attaching the address where you can read the full story about how the turbans are dissappearing in Punjab . Also read other topics related to them at the bottom of the page.
        Please copy and paste this address on the address bar in a browser and press Go button  at the right.

        SSA
        Sanjay