Rag Darbar

  • Gurjeet Singh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2006
      WaheGuru ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru ji ki Fateh

      We are the preacher of traditional devotional song (KIRTANAS) and we
      also train people the same for GURDWARAS as well as religious domestic
      performances.
      We are organizing a series of RAG DARWAR (Performance of Ragas in
      KIRTANAS) in Gurdwara Sri Guru Kalgidhar Singh Sabha, Fieldgunj,
      Ludhiana on 23rd September 2006 commencing at 3 pm.
      More than 18 Ragis are performing the 31 Ragas that are there in GURU
      GRANTH SAHIB (the holy book).The Ragas will be performed in the same
      order as they are in the Holy book.

      http://www.RagRatan.com