GAO reports: Government Reform Hearing

  • Kirt Love
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2005
      Dear Readers

      The hearing was a big disppointment, but not a surprise.
      None the less, Shays did acknowledge putting DSBR's
      materials into the record. Which covers much of what
      I will be pushing in the coming weeks.

      Venus, and I are transcribing the tapes of the meeting so
      we wont comment just yet.

      I did confront Mike Kilpatrick on the Centcom medical survey
      of 69,875 troops in Dec 1990.
      Of Which:
      The Whitehouse has a copy of the request forwarded
      Government Reform has a copy of the request on record
      NARA has a copy of the request on record
      Security Review has a copy of the FOIA sent in
      Centcom has a copy of the request
      DODIG has a copy of the request
      Etc.
      Mike said they would have a response for me tomorrow, of
      which I doubt. But, I will stay after the House/Senate committee's
      until its finally released. This cant be glossed over much longer, the
      media has now taken a interest in this.

      There are two GAO reports released today:
      Meryl commented on 903t below.

      More to follow....

                                                              Sincerely
                                                              Kirt P. Love