Fw: Government Gulf War Websites that no longer exist

  • Kirt Love
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2005
      Dear Readers

      OK, I would have lost the bet - though the response letter the
      next day is some kind of record for these guys. Notice though,
      the links I found last night are what they sent me today. So I
      really am in rare form on this.

      Onto the next thing.

                              Sincerely
                              Kirt P. Love
                              Director, DSBR

       Response:
       Dear Mr. Love:

           Thank you for your recent e-mail.  This is Robert, and I am again
       responding on behalf of the Director of Deployment Health Support.

           We have the Presidential Oversight Board information on our
       GulfLINK web page.  You can find it using the URL:

      http://www.gulflink.osd.mil/oversight/

           You will find the Presidential Oversight Committee information
       on GulfLINK also at:

      http://www.gulflink.osd.mil/gwvi/

           The Comprehensive Clinical Evaluation Program has been
       replaced by the Post Deployment Health Clinical Practice
       Guidelines.  The information on this program can be found
       on the Deployment Health Clinical Center web site at:

      http://www.pdhealth.mil/guidelines/default.asp

      You can find information on the transition from CCEP to the
       new program at:

      http://www.pdhealth.mil/clinicians/ccep.asp

      The DeploymentLINK web site links to the Deployment
       Health Clinical Center web site at:

      http://www.deploymentlink.osd.mil/medical/related_sites/related_links/deployment_link.shtml

           The web team is still working on providing the information
       from the Military and Veterans Health Coordinating Board
       information.

           We hope this information is helpful.