Fw: Review of the Medical Literature Relative to Gulf War Veterans' Health

  • Kirt Love
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2005
      Just so you all know, I didnt say I would not be apart
      of the issue to the IOM. I said I would be mobile, unsure
      where I will be this year.

      This still doesnt excuse the fact that no one was
      invited or attended the opening IOM meeting in February.

      They know better now.

                                          Sincerely
                                          Kirt P. Love
                                          Director, DSBR