Re: [gulflink] Comments on VA RAC - Kirt Love

  • Star2012@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2002
      Dear Kirt,

      This information is for all members and readers of gulflink. Don't trust Dr. Haley, he is a snake in the grass. He will smile in your face and bite you when you turn your back to him. I should know firsthand. I have dealt with him personally, as have my family members. Haley is only out for himself and himself only. He chastises all other researchers in hopes he will be the sole expert on GWI. He is far from that. He told me years ago and just recently in July 2001, that biological exposures would never surface and come to light. The best and brightest researchers/physicians on GWI issues are on the West Coast. They are on cutting edge and have been for years. The speciality labs out there are equipped to deal with biological, stealth pathogens, and toxicological exposures. Naturally Haley downplayed Mycoplasma Fermentans Incognitus, as well as all other biological agents. Haley is a wannabe...he stole Dr. Baumzweiger's findings, who he openly shared with in hopes of collaboration on Brain Stem injury, Basal Ganglia, etc. Instead, Haley proceeded to take sole credit and discredit Baumzweiger, Nicolson, Vodjani, Heuser, and many other prominent West Coast researchers and physicians. MFI is weaponized, our government started this in the early 1970's. Dr. Shyh Lo who works at the AFIP "discovered this pathogen and called it VLIA, virus-like insertion agent...which later became known as Mycoplasma Fermentans Incognitus or "Pathogenic Mycoplasma" as the Patent states...which was funded by the Dept of the Army. Haley worked at the CDC for 10 years...I saw his plaque in his office. He somehow conned Perot into supporting him for the past few years. I know that it will all backfire on him one day. For those interested...read these links. I know MFI is not the only exposure responsible for our illnesses, but when family members like mine are ill wityh the same symptoms and they are also positive for MFI, you must know that it is definitely a causative factor.
      Click here: Entrez-PubMedVLIA, Click here: Entrez-PubMedHYPOTHALMUS, Click here: Entrez-PubMed CANCER,Click here: Entrez-PubMed WASTING DEATH,
      Click here: Earth Changes TV - Patricia Doyle - Plum Island, The History,Click here: MYCOPLASMA The Linking Pathogen in Neurosystemic Diseases----Donald W. Scott MA, MSc. 2001 , Click here: Chronic Illness : Hyperbaric Medicine : Spinal Rehabilitation Group : Melbourne - Australia, Click here: EID Vol 3 No 1: Mycoplasmas: Sophisticated, Reemerging, and Burdened by Their Notoriety