Fahaheel Bros win IFFK knockout tournament championship

  • Goa World
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2010
      KUWAIT: Custodian Jemshad Ali  heroics right from the kick off, till the final shot of the tie breaker, enabled Fahaheel Brothers to register an impressive 6-5 win over AVC (Goa) to win JOTUN PAINTS, OTIS ELEVATORS, AL MAILAM TYRES, SADIA, FAIZAL AL KHARASH, B&D FERNS, B.M.VIEGAS, AVC & WELL WISHER sponsored IFFK knockout tournament championship at  KTV stadium here on Friday 30th April 2010.
      Report Follows

      Indian Football Federation - Kuwait

      Dear Readers

      The Breaking News which Was Posted (see the post below) On The Net (Goa-world.com)Yesterday Not Correct. We regret The Error And Extend Our Apology To IFFK Members.

      KUWAIT: Custodian Jemshad Ali  heroics right from the kick off, till the final shot of the tie breaker, enabled Fahaheel Brothers to register an impressive 6-5 win over AVC (Goa) to win the Bridgestone and Castrol sponsored IFFK league championship, at  KTV stadium here on Friday.

      GULF-GOANS e-NEWSLETTER (since 1994)
      http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/gulf-goans/    http://www.goa-world.com

      www.colaco.net   www.v-ixtt.com

      http://www.goa-world.com/goa/music/live.htm

      Promoting Tiatr & Tiatrists since 1994

      http://tiatracademy.blogspot.com/

      Gulf-Goans e-Newsletter presented by goa-world.com team

      http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/gulf-goans

      http://aitaracheokaskuleo.blogspot.com/

      GREET YOUR LOVED ONES IN GOA

      http://www.goa-world.com/expressions/