Wooden Guitar Picks

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2006
      As "Gear Heads" I believe we sometimes get so caught up in gear being expensive amps, effects, and guitars. We tend to forget that something as simple as a pick is still gear. But not all picks are simple. Take for instance the hand-crafted wooden picks that are manufactured by "Wooden Picks" www.woodenpicks.com in Atlanta GA. Ike Gilbert at "wooden Picks" was good enough to send me a selection of picks to try out and write a review about. The picks we are going to look at in this review are the Macassar Ebony, the African Olivewood, and the Pink Ivory.

      Click here to read entire review:

      http://www.guitargearheads.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=23