SPB-8 Stereo Pedal Board from Furman Sound

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2005
      It starts innocently enough. You buy your first electric guitar and
      maybe an amplifier. If the amplifier has a overdrive option, you
      work with it long enough until you realize you probably need to
      invest in a distortion pedal. You buy a cheap one starting out, then
      quickly realize that you need one that is sturdier with better
      sound. Thinking more clearly, you get both a high gain pedal for
      hard rock and metal and an overdrive pedal for classic rock and
      blues. You soon figure out that some songs use a wah pedal so you do
      the research and pick one out. After awhile you might add a chorus
      pedal to your collection. Then maybe a flange pedal, a phase pedal,
      a digital delay, a compression pedal, an equalizer, and a noise
      suppression pedal. Finally, your floor is littered with cables and
      old batteries and a light goes off in your head – how can I organize
      all of these pedals in a way that suits my playing style? Ideally,
      it would also eliminate the need for batteries! Oh yeah, and be
      light and portable too in case I have to haul it all to a gig or
      rehearsal. Finally, a solution exists that satisfies all these
      needs, the Furman SPB-8 pedal board!

      Read the entire article here:

      http://www.guitargearheads.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=121